Thursday, January 15, 2009

What'sa matta you HEY!

Do you remember this song:
What'sa matta you, hey!
Gotta no respect, whatta you think you do,
Why you looka so sad? It's-a not so bad, it's-a nice-a place,
Ah, shaddap you face!

Well for some reason it popped into my head a few days ago and I can't stop singing it. I say "for some reason" but I'll tell you the reason. S WONT STOP SCREAMING! So I follow her around all day saying "What'sa matta you HEY!" Which H finds very funny, so at least theres that.

****
This morning I actually pulled a skirt out of the hamper to break up the patterns H put together. I continue to put out clothes for her to wear, but really should just save myself the time. She says, every day, "MOM! I want bright and SHINY!" Like I'm the biggest idiot around. Which I just may be, because at the beginning of the fall I bought H a pair of brown corduroys (Brown. What was I thinking?) I thought because they have gold sparkles in them that they'd pass. Plus, she needs to have SOMETHING that is a solid color. These pants have become like broccoli. I try to sneak them into everything. They were vetoed yet again today. She went with a bright green shirt with tiny black owls all over it with bright orange leggings that have flowers. One pink sock one orange. The dirty skirt (its not THAT dirty!) is purple- the only solid color H will wear. Oh and this is all topped of with a fuchsia fleece sweatshirt with hearts on it. And of course the purple ear muffs AND a purple hat.

What evs.

No comments: