Friday, January 2, 2009

Oh what a night

I know there will come a time when I long for the days the girls would crawl into bed with us, and we all were packed like sardines that kick like mules. I also know that this morning I certainly do not long for this in the near future. Yesterday I said I could have a day like I did for the rest of the year. If I have a night like I had last night for the rest of the year I am in big big trouble. And so will be the filth mouth of my offspring. I have done a reasonably fantastic, if I do say so, job of containing my expletives to when the girls are asleep or somewhere else. All bets are off in the middle of the night though.

And, S, what is with the constantly slamming me in the refrigerator door? It is completely maddening- made more maddening when you laugh at me when I angrily (and this morning colorfully) tell you to stop.

No comments: