Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The arg box

H bit the inside of her mouth tonight. After she ran around wailing and jumped in my arms- I sympathised with her and told her how much I hate it when I do that, and it makes me yell. She stopped crying and said "like the arg box?"

The arg box is known to most people as the DVD player mounted to the ceiling of their car. I don't like DVD players in cars on principle, I am a strong proponent of license plate bingo and the rest. We've never used the one our car came with, although we came awfully close on our drive to Virginia. I can't say that we'll never use it, I imagine we will at some point. I never told H what it was because I didn't feel like having the argument about watching movies on the way to the grocery store, but I strongly suspect she knows that its a DVD player and is humoring me. Or maybe she thinks I don't know what it is.

Ok, so why arg box? Because I am constantly hitting my head on this stupid DVD player, while buckling the girls into their car seats, and when I do I yell AAAARRRRGGGG! Instead of Holy shit mother of christ that hurt like a bitch.

No comments: