Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Stop judging

This is why I'm not going to the Y.

I still feel like crap. I think I'm turning into a mole. Or a vampire. Having major light sensitivity issues.

S feels like crap. I think. And even if she doesn't she has snot coming down her face at an alarming rate.

I just rushed all around the grocery store which took everything I had out of me. Despite my list I forgot to get a lot of stuff. S wouldn't sit in the cart, kept eating my list, and was generally being an anarchist. Then had a dirty diaper which means she will not sit down at all. Which is understandable, but still. Not convenient.

My gym clothes are dirty, I think- I'm not even sure where they are.

I'm hungry. So is S.

I have to ration my energy. I'm going to the flower show with my mom tonight to enjoy fake spring in a box, and we will need to look at every bud on every flower. And discuss. Its a tradition. It requires serious stamina.

I still feel guilty about leaving S to sit in a chair for an whole hour in the child care room at the Y and god damn it I would have pushed through if it weren't for the last one.

No comments: