Friday, August 21, 2009

My very own tomato festival


When they finally ripen, they ripen in droves. These are the tomatoes I brought in yesterday. There are many more out there ripening on the vine. I need your best sauce recipes. Stat.


Is that beautiful or what?




They both wanted to, but neither of the dogs ate the tomatoes I made them pose with. I tried for a ridiculous amount of time to balance a tomato on their heads, and they were very patient with me.

The girls both ate their tomato props. I bet I could have balanced tomatoes on their heads. I don't know why I didn't think of that until now.

2 comments:

Left of Ordinary said...

Fabulous tomatoes and fabulous tomatoes! That big one is beautiful!

Is that Ruby so white? ACK!

Diana said...

The tomatoes are gorgeous! But your kids are cuter :)